The Xeno Jacket rejuvinates the 1970's alpinist climbing veste as a rugged yet fashionable, form flattering garment. Equally at home in the Great Bear rainforest as it is in the urban jungle. Ski, Climb, City and Travel - 'Go Anywhere'.
Designed to soften, fade, mould and mark to reflect the adventures and story of its owner whilst maintaining optimal technical performance.
- Handmade in England
- Sizes S-XL
- 100% cotton, weatherproof, heavyweight, durable Ventile canvas - designed for WWII fighter pilots and worn by Sir Edmund Hillary on the summit of Everest
- Windproof, Breathable, Warm, Water-resistant*
- Articulated sleeves
- Contemporary 'fitted' styling
- Movement and figure enhancing underarm paneling
- Storm cuff
- Reinforced forearms
- Extra-durabe thread and zips
- Soft cotton lining
- Large inside pocket
For reference model is 6ft, well built wearing size M. Female is wearing size S.
* We are confident the performance capabilities of Ventile will keep you dry (see 'our story'). However we are unable to guarantee complete protection in all conditions.